Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

What about.....Big Girl Camp

I'm so excited.... I have 10 lovely ladies coming to the house for the weekend to craft and sew!  We even have a chef to cook for us.  I have set  two eight foot tables up in the dining room for sewing machines, a six foot table with cutting boards in the hall and two ironing boards with irons are ready to go too!  Did I mention I am excited!

Some ladies will be staying the night and some are grouping at other homes for restful sleep.  But we will begin early and end late.  Opening ceremony - tonight at 6!  With dinner and a movie and of course, champagne!!  Maybe we'll even sing the Star Spangled Banner but probably the song for the night will be American Pie, it always does seem to ring thru the rafters when we gather!  (Mom, listen careful and you might hear us, we'll sing really LOUD )

Jeff has gone for the weekend!  He wasn't interested in staying for Big Girl Camp.  But before he left, being the ever so thoughtful husband that he is.... his biggest concern was that I know how to run the DVR so I could play the movie.  What a guy!  He wasn't concerned about setting up tables, carrying machines in, etc.

His second biggest concern..... "Hey, Pam  do you have enough wine for the weekend?"  To which I replied, "Have we met?"......  Ya gotta love a man who has his priorities in order, right?

So, I am sooooooo looking forward to "Big Girl Camp" and I'll fill ya in next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all have a good time. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete