Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

What about.... mud

Rick Charett is coming to Jefferson -  He will be performing at the Powderhorn Mud Runs!  You can be serendaded by his original song- I Love Mud (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCLHM1QpQ8 ) now thru April 1st.  Tickets are free and towels ( and a swim if you want ) are available at the conclusion of your journey to Jewettville.  This is not a race, there are no prizes, no car wash - simply an enjoyable ride through the country roads of Maine.

Reminder - If you choose to speed through - roll up them windows!

So, I have a few choices in life.  The icy road home or the muddy road - I choose mud.  I put a smile on my face and my foot on the gas.  You should see the looks this old lady gets in a Jeep covered in mud! 

Mud......It's good for the soul - try it!

1 comment: