Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What about.... Piper

For those of you who don't know, Piper is Jeff's dog - if you knew Piper you'd know why I say Jeff's dog and not our dog.

Piper is, well, Piper.  She is her own dog - with a capital D.  She is energetic (Jeff's word not mine, I call it high-strung), she is vocal (Again, Jeff's words, I call her whinny and noisy) and adventurous ( and I just don't know what to say to that one!).  You see, she likes to chase rodents, chipmunks, squirrels... basically anything that moves.

But, on Sunday this is the mess her adventurous side got her into

He tried calling her down the tree.....  after all, that is how she got up there

Tried climbing the tree..........

First he had to break away the branches in the way......



The Queen on her throne - overlooking her Kindgom!


The King!  chasing the Queen

You can tell what's gonna happen, can't you?



Didn't work so well, so back to getting her down the way she went up!

He was trying to get her to go down the tree and she was more interested in whatever was in the hollow tree


"Just go like this Piper"



"One paw here, one paw there.....


Back to plan B.......

Good Girl!  (Jeff's words, mine.....stupid Dog!)



So, what is it about Piper that irritates me, is it her energetic, vocal, adventurous side? The whole time Jeff's on roof he's laughing  and talking to her, I'm the one on the ground  - " Jeff, hang onto her so she doesn't fall off, don't let her jump, she can't walk down that tree it's to steep she'll fall.  He's laughing and my insides are turning!

I love Piper, I really do.  She adds spunk to our life!


No comments:

Post a Comment