Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What about.... our weekend


Thought I would share my weekend with you......



Lilacs are in bloom!  My fav!

Did a little shower celebrating!  31 Days and counting!  The days seem to zip by a little faster lately!

The grandpa's

The silly young ones!  Not sure what going on here, but it all ended well, really!

More young ones.... Jeremy got left with daughter and neice while gifts were opened.  Everything is under control.

Once again, never enough food - I think we're all still eating leftovers!


And then there was cake.   I think it passed the taste test - and it wears nicely too!

Is it just me or do you see a whole lotta family resemblence there?

Believe it or not,..... show and tell of Timmy's woodsplitter!


Jeff and his great-niece - a quick study of dinosaurs.



The happy couple!

So, why is it we always wait for celebrations to get together with family and friends?  Oh wait, did I tell you about Happy Hour?  We do this every weekend.... when will you stopping by?


No comments:

Post a Comment