Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What about.... holiday stress

Stress.  sserts.  ertsss.  tresss.  esrts.  Just trying to make a little scents (get it!) okay, sense out of this stupid little word.  Why is it that one little word can cause such havic in our lives.   The Christmas holiday is now a few weeks away and all ready we're hearing it......  "I haven't finished my shopping yet" 
"I haven't started my shopping yet"  I need to find the time to finish my shopping, bake my cookies, clean the house, attend church (for those of us..... never mind, don't get me started on that one.  That's a whole other blog, although, I would like to find a Christmas concert in the area -  anyone know one?).  A wise woman once said  - People will forget what you bought them, forget what the cookies tasted like, and probably not notice how clean your house is, but they will never forget how you made them feel.......

So what about your holiday priorities?  Do you have them in your proper order?   - Just a reminder!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that stressed spelled backwards is "desserts".....I'm just sayin'!!!!

    ReplyDelete