Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

What about......Friday Fun Memories





Friday Fun Memories
 

 
"Baby" Jason turns 1 this Sunday
(maybe the future King/Queen of England will share his birthday)
 
place:  my office
 
when: July 2012
 
 
 
So, what is it about being this baby's Nana that makes me giddy inside.  When does a "baby" become a toddler, when do I stop calling him Baby Jason, when do I stop wondering how he slept last night, if he's had enough vegetables, has anyone put sunscreen on him, does he have a life jacket when on the boat, what's that bug bite on his leg...... 
 
 then I hear my mother ask my daughter " do you have sunscreen on? do you have a life jacket?  what's that bug bite on your leg?....... 
 
 Looks like my wondering is gonna last awhile!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment