Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What about...... dancing with wolves, etc..

You've heard of Dancing with wolves, running with knives.........?  Right?

But have you heard of swimming with glasses?   If not, make a note to self  "if you wear glasses when jumping in the water you probably won't be wearing them when you come out of the water".

I speak from experience.

Need I say more?

So, what is it about losing a pair of glasses that makes you feel completely lost and unable to function normally, oh, wait - you can't see - lost in blurriness.  By the way, I think it even diminishes your hearing, wait, maybe I read lips and didn't realize it.

1 comment:

  1. People are quite amazed that I can't hear without my glasses! But, to me, it's perfectly normal, and has always been the case.

    ReplyDelete