Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What about....??

Remember that file I mentioned on my computer of quotes that I have saved over the years??  I wish I could go back and remember exactly what was going thru my head when I put some of these in the file. 

Here's the next one in line

Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.  I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which I must stop and look fear in the face.... I say to myself, I've lived through this and can take the next thing that comes along



I've written four different sentences in response to this and deleted all of them.....  I'm simply speechless.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...where to begin. Finding strength in facing the things you fear...You seem to face your fears daily with grace and courage. Even when it may seem to you that you are not being strong, to me you seem like the strongest person I know. You have the strength to cry when you need to cry and look grief in the eye and say I've had enough today thank you. I hope that you realize that as your friend I marvel at how you have been able to get up each morning to face what comes your way. I'm getting wordy so I'll stop now and say, Luv you tons!! Now I'll wipe the tears off my glasses. Dam glasses!! Carol (aka: Gussy)

    ReplyDelete